Friday, January 30, 2009

tick tock...

to feel the void of domino closing, i went to barnes and noble to peruse the magazine section....i was hoping to fall in love w/ a new shelter magazine (but sources are limited). i love canadian house and home and was thinking of getting the subscription but it was $50+ for it to be shipped to the USA...i don't need it that much.
while flipping through my pile of magazines, i came across this grandfather clock decal by blik in O Home (i thought she went under too??)...it's a fun way to add color to your wall and its inexpensive ($37). i hope y'all have a great weekend!!

8 comments:

paula said...

i was smitten when i first saw this clock. such a great idea.

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved that little wall decal too. Clever! Sadly though, that issue of O at Home is the last:(

My Notting Hill said...

If you like Canadian House & Home they offer a less expensive digital subscription. I've subscribed for 9 years to the hard copy version - I treasure them like gold! If you're self-employed you could write off the cost if it relates to your business. (Unfortunately I can't justify it as my business is leadership training!)

Haven and Home said...

I love that clock. It is so fun. The whole furniture collection on there makes me smile. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for something fill the Domino void too. I've loved Livingetc forever as well as Marie Claire Maison, Cote Sud and Cote Ouest but they're all even more expensive. Sigh.

Jodie said...

Love the clock...keep your fun ideas coming! :)

Averill said...

O at Home did go under (alas). I really love LivingEtc, too, but getting it shipped to the US is even more expensive than Canadian House and Home. What a bummer....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.