Thursday, March 12, 2009

don't judge me.....

so i have been doing this thing called procrastination...i'm a major sucker for this activity...i somehow find myself participating in it often...daily events like waiting until 5:00 to clean the house before my husband comes home...so picture me running, shoving random pieces of mail and clothing in drawers so it looks like i have been slaving away all day...
and then there is the major procrastination...preparing for taxes...i would compare this task to pulling an all nighter in college...you know, where you have known all semester that you have a 20 pg term paper to write but somehow you go out every night until the day before and that's when you have a mental breakdown...yea, that's me....we have to meet w/ our accountant tomorrow...that's why tonight it's important to go to a concert...can't you tell i have matured a lot in the past 10 yrs....

*image courtesy of domino

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

concert is the better option, in my opinion!LOL! you will be refreshed and musically delighted - perfect for meeting with your accountant!

KM said...

We all fall prey, we all fall prey. Love that pic of Tay in her sunhat! How cute is that! Oh man I could just eat her up!

###### said...

LOL..when I was a housewife I use to do that...wait until the last minute to clean up before my honey came home..LOL brought back old memories...well not that old..im only 30

Anonymous said...

Oh, I feel your pain! I hate the taxes. Why does it have to be such a royal pain in the tush? It was so much easier before kids and running our own businesses. There must be something about our creative minds. I used to be so organized....these days I have trouble keeping focused on anything!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear I am not the only one ;)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your concert and just think of how relieved you'll be when you're done with your taxes!!!

Amy said...

we saw ryan adams last weekend! he was in a much better mood than previous shows...hope you had fun.

Brown Button Trading said...

Beautiful domino image. Just a reminder of what is no more. I'm missing the mag already ! x

No.35style said...

i will in no way judge..i have the activity of procrastination down to an art!

east side bride said...

I feel you! Somehow I can find myself writing, er blogging, all day and then I run for the dishes when I hear him coming down the path...

Not that he cares, but I care :O