Thursday, April 16, 2009

lazy days....



all of these images seem so inviting....just like they are calling out to me to go grab a book (okay who am i kidding, the latest US Weekly), curl up in a fluffy down comforter, or relax in a nice hot shower...
OK, back to reality- i'm off to empty the dishwasher, clean up the stickers thrown all over the floor, and sit on the phone w/ comcast while they try to figure out why our cable doesn't work...

*images courtesy of laura moss photography, domino archives :(, BHG

11 comments:

holly goes lightly said...

Love that outdoor room. Makes me think of Grace's house in High Society...

Kara said...

pretty images!! looks like you got your master done...we're all dying to see! :)
my golden is slowly getting closer to actually sleeping in the bed as well...lol they are such a mess!

ALL THE BEST said...

Love the top photo!!! Thanks for sharing...now I am off to unpack!

CTB said...

So cozy looking!

miwango said...

Hello. I write message first time.
2nd photo is..Japanese Sudare? If right, it's nice! I have not seen it that so good sense and using in Japan.

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Love, love that first image. I just want to hop into that picture.

Blueprint Bliss said...

So funny- reality that is. Love these images.

Blair said...

Oh, would love to be doing anything curled up in those first two spaces!!

Mango Gal said...

Beautiful pictures! I would love to be reading a book on that porch right now.

Porter Design Company said...

Sometimes you just gotta dream!

No.35style said...

that bathroom is nice..